260,543 Men and women of all ages have now use this simple 30 second bedtime routine. To balance high blood sugar and reverse type 2 diabetes (or help you to AVOID the “diabetes trap” forever…)
High blood sugar puts you on a dangerous path which can ruin your health and rob you of your ability to enjoy an active lifestyle.
But what if you could REVERSE it, and switch your body into “fat burning mode” so that your body torches fat instead of storing it?
Even better, what if you could get these results while you sleep…
So that you wake up slimmer, healthier and more energetic every day?
Click to discover how this is helping thousands of men and women of all ages to balance their blood sugar naturally AND burn away unwanted fat at the same time.
(1) Marine Seaweed Can Detoxify Organic Pollutants. Oregon State University 2005
(2) Brown Seaweed Contains Promising Fat Fighter, Weight Reducer - American Chemical Society 2006
(3) Seaweed to tackle rising tide of obesity - Newcastle University 2010
(4) Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women. Marina Sanchez, Christian Darimont, Vicky Drapeau, Shahram Emady-Azar - Cambridge University Press 2013
(5) Comparison of the gut microbiota composition between obese and non-obese individuals in a Japanese population. Chika Kasai, Kazushi Sugimoto, Isao Moritani, Junichiro Tanaka - BMC Gastroenterol 2015
(6) Association between body mass index and Firmicutes/Bacteroidetes ratio in an adult Ukrainian population. Alexander Koliada, Ganna Syzenko, Vladislav Moseiko - BMC Microbiol. 2017
(7) Probiotics for the Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Humans. Michał Wiciński, Jakub Gębalski, Jakub Gołębiewski - Microorganisms 2020
(8) Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Ludovico Abenavoli, Raffaele Capasso, Natasa Milic, Francesco Capasso - Phytother Res 2010
(9) Silymarin/Silybin and Chronic Liver Disease: A Marriage of Many Years. Alessandro Federico, Marcello Dallio, Carmelina Loguercio - Molecules 2017
(10) Silibinin attenuates adipose tissue inflammation and reverses obesity and its complications in diet. Mohammad Alsaggar, Shifa Bdour, Qutaibah Ababneh - BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 2020
(11) Taraxacum official (dandelion) leaf extract alleviates high-fat diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver. Munkhtugs Davaatseren, Haeng Jeon Hur, Hye Jeong Yang, Jin-Taek Hwang - Food Chem Toxicol 2013
(12) The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. Bevin A Clare, Richard S Conroy, Kevin Spelman - J Altern Complement Med 2009
(13) Pancreatic lipase inhibitory activity of taraxacum officinale in vitro and in vivo. Jian Zhang, Min-Jung Kang, Myung-Jin Kim, Mi-Eun Kim - Nutr Res Pract. 2008
(14) Pectin delays gastric emptying and increases satiety in obese subjects. C Di Lorenzo, C M Williams, F Hajnal, J E Valenzuela - Gastroenterology 1988
(15) Effect of pectin on satiety in healthy US Army adults. C M Tiwary, J A Ward, B A Jackson - J Am Coll Nutr 1997
(16) Study of the efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Enrico de Andrade, Alexandre A de Mesquita, Joaquim de Almeida Claro - Asian J Androl 2007
(17) Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women. Kyung-Jin Oh, Myeong-Jeong Chae, Hyun-Suk Lee - J Sex Med 2010s
(20) Study on improving blood flow with Korean red ginseng substances using digital infrared thermal imaging and Doppler sonography. Jaehui Kang, Namhun Lee, Yochan Ahn, Hyun Lee - J Tradit Chin Med 2013
(21) Ginseng and obesity. Zhipeng Li, Geun Eog Ji - J Ginseng Res. 2018
(22) Resveratrol may be useful tool for reducing body fat - Basque Research 2011
(23) The Role of Ceramides in Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease - Front. Endocrinol 2021
(24) Obesity can turn body fat toxic - Science News 2011
(25) Cardiovascular risk and obesity - Diabetology & Metabolic Syndrome 2019
(26) Cravings for high-calorie foods may be switched off by new food supplement - Imperial College London 2016
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care professional about a medical condition, a suspected medical condition, and before starting a diet, exercise, or supplementation program or take or stop a medication.
The use of any information provided by this site and others appearing on the site is solely at your own risk.
Copyright 2022 by The Abundant Healing. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Youtube website or Youtube Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Youtube in any way. YOUTUBE is a trademark of YOUTUBE, Inc.